Lee E. Gaskins III
Creating professional artwork from traditional hand-painted illustration and fine art, to digital painting, illustration, multimedia and animation. Graphical solutions for your company and/or project. It's just a phone call or e-mail away.
* A proven and reliable detailed-minded traditional illustrator/artist.
* Computer Animator: Titles, Video game graphics, and animated storybooks.
* Amiga, Macintosh, IBM computer, Video Toaster and graphic workstation experience.
* 12-bit to 24-bit animation, illustration and multimedia graphics for various clients.
* Experienced with many 2D and 3D animation and illustrative software.
* Creative and hard-working, dedicated and easy to work with.
* The positive intangibles that no one else does.
* Attended Kean College/ Certification to Teach Art. 1987.
* Graduated School of Visual Arts, N.Y.C./ B.A. in Illustration and Animation Art. 1984.
* Graduated Union College, Cranford N.J./ A.A. in Horticulture. 1980
Art and Art Education Positions:
* Educator of Art- Linden Academy, Linden Board of Education 2003- present. Tenured.
* Educator of Art- McManus Middle School, Linden Board of Education 1993 to 2003. Tenured.
* Bergen Community College- Computer Graphics/Animation/ Commercial Illustration Instructor.
1992 to 1995.
* Macintosh, PC-based and Amiga Computer Instruction.
* Teacher of `Intro. to Computer Graphics' and `Computer Animation' classes.
* Traditional Commercial Illustrator. 1984 to present.
* Instruction of Painting/Animation software: Promotion 4.7, Photoshop CS, Coel Painter 8, etc.
Commercial Illustrator 1988 to present:
* Silver Burdett & Ginn Co- Morristown, NJ.
* The Laser's Edge
* Hydeaway Studios United Kingdom
* Black Rills Records
* N2-Game Inc.
* Book illustration
* CD album art
* Logo design
* Splash screens
Commercial Computer Graphics/Animator. 1988 to present:
* Software Specialties Rosedale, CA
* Hughes Optical/ US Government ( Star Wars Development ), Danbury, CN.
* Carrier Corporation (Southern Technologies).
* Somerset Hills School, Warren, NJ. and many small businesses and corporations.
* Private Art Adult and Student Instruction. Fanwood, N.J. 1990 to present.
* Computer Graphics and Video Production Training 1989- present.
* 2D computer animation
* 2D computer special effects
* Computer training/instruction
* Real-time computer graphic illustration in design meetings
Computer Game Design:
* Maxis Software ( Sim City )
* H & S Software
* N2- Game
* Graphics for Expansion packs
* Tool and icon design
* Total Game design, concept art, tiles, textures, painting.
* Commodore Business Machines- 1988-1993 Technical Support Manager and Multimedia
Instruction for the N.Y. Metropolitan area.
* Software and hardware support for dealers, V.A.R.s, O.E.M.s and Fortune 500 marketplace.
* Design and implementing PC multimedia/graphic s oftware for dealers, V.A.R.s, O.E.M.s and
Fortune 500 marketplace.
* Setting up and installing multimedia graphics systems.
* Consultant to dealers, V.A.R.s, O.E.M.s anf Fortune 500 companies.
* Number one region in sales, in the U.S.A. for 4 years in a row.
* N.B.C.- N.Y.C., NY.
* C.B.S.- N.Y.C., NY.
* Colgate-Palmolive Corp. Piscataway, NJ
* Squibb Corp.- New Brunswick, NJ.
* Merrill Heater Productions- Beverly Hills, CA (creator of tv game shows)
* Sun Computers- Northport, NY.
* Hudson County Vocational Tech. School- Seacaucus, NJ.
* Dak Productions, New Brunswick, NJ.
* Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rutherford, NJ.
* and a large number of N.J. High Schools and Boards of Education and additional companies.
* `Village on the Green' Exhibit in Union, N.J. 1984.
* Exhibited in `Three' Art Show at Watchung Arts Center. 1991.
* Artwork is in various private collections in the U.S.A.
* Computer Graphics and Animation. 1987 to present.
* Author of Novels for young adults. 1988 to present.
* Designs and Art set rendering for plays and musicals 1980 to present
Portfolio available upon request. See guest book for references and comments.